Friday, April 24, 2009

Good bye

Well I'm waiting for my last class, New Media. I probably won't see some of you again so I will say good bye! I would also like to say thank you to my group who did such a great job on making the website. I've worked with other groups where I wanted to shoot myself. You guys were so easy to work with and everybody got along. You all worked hard and it showed on the final product. I guess if you're not graduating I'll see some of you next semester. Have a good summer everybody!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks John.
    Best of Luck!!
    I hope you have a great summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great summer as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it's not the last post! :-(

    Bunsen sad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the semi-shout-out in this post, it was cool working with you too. see you in the fall.

    ReplyDelete